Interesting article on the latest developments and likely future of virtual sex that appeared online a couple of weeks ago. The author is a ‘sex addiction’ expert – but don’t let that put you off. The article is actually pretty good.
Here’s what I learn’t :
- There is a consumer driven technological race to bring virtual sex products to market.
- This has been led by the RealTouch – the virtual sex device that can ‘heat itself up, lubricates, pulses, and grips’.
- Inventors are working to crate an iPad equipped with a Fleshlight holding case.
- Futurologist Ian Pearson believes that by 2030, people will be able to wear ‘smart lenses’ that change the way their partner looks to them whilst lovemaking – without their partner even necessarily knowing!
- Popular budget Hotel chain Travellodge announced last year that its hotels in the future will offer digitial sex along with breakfast.
You can read the entire article here